Editorial Policy: Publishing Policy & News Standards
We encourage our contributors and advertisers to follow below guidelines.
1. Our editorial mandate is to inform our audience of news, information and resources relevant to our chosen topics. We strive to be an unbiased source in that we publish only information that we believe to be relevant and important.
Our foremost goal in reporting news is to be accurate, truthful, balanced and fair to all parties.
In addition to reporting on the topics we cover, we are advocates and supporters of these topics, and in general strive to advance causes and issues important to those industries.
2. We welcome and value any and all reader feedback and criticism.
3. We encourage readers and industry executives to contribute columns, commentaries and blogs. Guidelines for these columns are that they focus on topics of interest to our readership; that they
While we encourage the submission of commentaries, we do not guarantee it will publish them. We may accept or reject copy as is, edit it for style or clarity, or ask the sender for revisions.
4. We are not responsible for the accuracy of content or other resources provided by outside parties. Links are checked for accuracy at the time of publication, but we recognize that the Internet is a changing medium and these links may become invalid or change.
5. We seek to provide coverage of all relevant individuals, companies, products and
6. Once a news item is published, we attempt to contact individuals featured or quoted in the story immediately after it appears on the site. If those individuals point out an error of fact, we will immediately correct the inaccuracy. We do not, as a matter of policy, change direct quotes or make other changes to accurate copy once published, unless, in our judgment, the change serves to improve the story.
7. We will accurately label various types of content. Contributed articles, blogs or opinion pieces will clearly be bylined to the contributing author or may be
8. Corrections policy: We strive to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness. It is our policy to immediately correct any factual error as soon as we become aware of it and can verify it.
9. Opinions expressed by contributors are those of our valued contributors. We do not necessarily share or endorse those opinions.
Factual errors should be reported to our editorial department, identifying the story and details of the error. We will immediately investigate any claim of inaccuracy.